Ready to make a difference?
9:33 AM |

Wow! 2 posts in 1 day. Today, i have a tremendous amount of time spent with my sheep. I have to say i love my sheep!

I was having shepherding with Stanley. I didn't teach him any lesson as i find that it is stressful enough to study for exam. We spent time talking to one another. I spent time correcting him & affirming for his faithfulness in serving God till now, even when it might be a bit too sudden for him to rise up as a leader, not so much according to his will & my will. But, i see his spirit in wanting to continue to support & to grow. He is very quick to change & grow from his weakness. Someone i thank God for in my life. It is him that God used to prune my weakness of impatience, & help me in my weakness of being indifferent. I pray that you will continue to do well, sheep.

I met Wei Koon later on at Jurong East. I must admit he is a very interesting person. He is someone very entertaining as well, to me. Haha. We spent time talking to one another about our ministry. He has a very keen interest to grow, & to outreach to non-believers. I spend time doing some A.Maths questions when i met him up, realized that i am still not too rusty as yet. I want to affirm him in the area of being extremely supportive, in spirit and in his companionship. He always outreached with me, even when he is studying. I pray that you will continue to grow, sheep.

Ok, enough of all my sheep. Now going to my grand-sheep. Haha. He is someone who is closed to my heart. I want to affirm Wei Kang, who has being bugged by me on MSN these few days. He is someone who is i must admit one of the most sincere guy, sweet spirit man i have met in my whole life! If i don't know the bible well, that everyone sins against God, i might think that he don't need God at all. Haha. But, God has worked tremendously in his life, and used him to invite his friends even! Praise the Lord! If you are reading my post, continue to grow. Although i keep pushing you to invite, but remember that our personal relationship with God ought to grow. I see you as a man to be used by God, & in DET. Persevere brother!

Yeah, enough affirmation. God bless you, if you are one of the above. I treasured you all! If you are not one of the above, you are treasured too!