Heart of Greed
11:38 PM |

I have an alternate blog now. Haha. It will be http://takashi-shinra.livejournal.com. I will update this alternate blog almost everyday from now on. It will consist of my most personal thoughts, what are some of the events that happen in my everyday life. That blog will not be opened for anyone to read except my selected group of friends.

Recently, i got addicted to the drama, "Heart of Greed". For the sypnosis of the drama, please go look it up at wikipedia. I need to save my time in typing the outline of the story. At the climax of the drama, one united family is split into 2 and they fight for $0.6 billion. Anger, melancholy, grief, lust, dishonesty all breed just by the love of money.

This is so true. Sometimes, we are so blinded by money that we can trade whatever we have for it. If you are rich, maybe you are not so easily swayed, but what if it is a large sum of money. We may think that this trap is too big of a hole for us to drop into it because it is too blatantly something that the devil wants us to drop into. But, think about it. No one has actually offers you to trade yourself for a huge sum of money. Erm, if someone really does that, even me myself will not know how i will respond to that.

Nice drama, here is the poster.



Love everyone in the show. Their acting is simply superb!