Dismayed?
9:39 AM |

It is almost completed. Soon, everyone is going to know.

I loathe changes, i have never taken a change well in my life. I almost backslided after a restructuring 2.5 years ago. Last year, i spent so much time in adapting that i missed God's call in my life.

Well, i am definitely not going to waste anymore time this year, dwelling & dwelling in negativity.

Thank God that i have come up with a new strategy to keep me constantly on the hype! I am going to form a team known as AsA (Anti satan Alliance). Sorry, i can't cap S because satan is just unscrupulous.

Yesterday, when i heard what the new NYP will be like. I am honestly, dismayed. Haha. It's alright. I pray that everything is going to be fine. It's hard to release, but i know i have to. God needs to work His kingdom out in this world. I can't keep people to myself all the time.

Well, easily said than done. I thought of stepping down as a leader yesterday night. Lol. I realised i am just not humble enough, i keep on belittling myself. I want to grow in the area of humility. It's seriously hard to release especially when you build your caregroup with so much efforts, everything is changed before successful discipleship is done well.

Anger rose in me as i was typing this post but i want to assure myself with this verse.

Ephesians 4:26
26"In your anger do not sin"[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,


I wish everyone the best. I pray for myself to get over it quickly. I think there's a slight improvement to my emotions. LOL. For leaders to access whether did i grow and did i make a consistent efforts!

Welcome Wei Koon to NYP too! Yeah. Pray you will grow well in God. :)