Heart of Greed part 2
8:57 PM |

The part 2 of this post is going to be so long. I am prepared to type a post to catch the attention of onlookers. Here goes.

Yesterday was a long day for me. I was a bit emotional before the movie started because i am HUNGRY! Haha. Somehow or rather, i expected someone to get food for me without me paying for it. I have sinned in the area of greed, i realised. Some areas of my life reflect the likeness of the evil character inside.

Don't get stumbled by what i have said. I am still growing. By saying this, i am not giving myself excuse to sin in this area more, but to be aware of it, and stop committing the same mistake over and over again.

1 Thessalonians 2:5
You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

A lot of people have been fcusing on "titles" rather than their personal relationship with the Lord. I have told many, that take aside your status of being a shepherd, a CL, who are you to God. Title shouldn't be the reason we should have in order to serve God whole heartedly. It is heartbroken to see many going after this title with greed, and many after attaining the position, fall very badly because their roots are not rooted on the word of God, but on title, emotions and feelings.

I have to make it clear to all people right now, that it is not men to annoint and appoint only. Our heavenly Father is the one.

We can argue that God don't annoint him, our leader annoints the wrong person. By saying this, we are already going against God's authority, as God entrusts the authority to appoint to our leaders. How long are we going to disobey? Isn't it a waste of time to feedback and feedback over issues after issues. If it is really urgent and it happens too many a times, we can feedback, but some of us, including myself have been using "feedback" conveniently to stir up unnecessary discord.

When i watch heart of greed, this verse comes into my mind

Proverbs 15:27a
A greedy man brings trouble to his family

Greed can cause much problems to the family. Same thing goes for spiritual family. If we just want to be self-centered and we just look at titles, eagerly waiting to be the next one. The kingdom of God cannot advance. You will see false accusations been passed around.

See ya, tata