Consider carefully
12:40 AM |

It has been a long long time since i post a good one. Today, i decided to dedicate some time to type this post well.

It has been a long long week for me. I can't exactly remember what happened but God has taught me a number of things this week. I was praying to God yesterday, at the ang mo kio park besides the mrt station. I was praying earnestly to Jesus, that He will give me a personal word. God shows me a scenario, where a squirrel ran. It's a personal word for me, to catch the non believers no matter how far they are going to run. I pray that i will be able to do so.

Traumatizing experiences are not as bad as unknown future. The experiences that you have can be put down, forgotten. But unknown future make you feel fearful. This is my personal opinion. Haha.

I don't know exactly where i am heading to right now. I feel like just leaving everything unattended. Despite all the fears i am having, some people just can't identify with me. I seriously need to consider carefully with the word of God what i ought to do next. I can't help others if i can't help myself. I don't like this kind of vulnerability, i feel weak & helpless. But that's because of pride & it do tear me down. I am not as humble as i seem. Sins & bad character are easily concealed.

I have been watching La Femme Desperado. I am totally amazed by Sharen Tang & Raymond Lam's acting. I am just so in love with them! Haha. It talks about a woman who is ditched by her husband who is absolutely unscrupulous. Then, she ditched him back, and this man then was tormented very badly by Sharen Tang. Haha. Thats so funny!

Here is the picture!