Thanksgiving
9:38 AM |

I have been working on my script with the knowledge of some people. This time, after watching heart of greed, i will plunge into the story of a family that is breaking apart. Find out from me if you want to know more about it.

It has been a year since i have been leading a caregroup. It is tough but enjoyable. God has put me in a team where there is really good support around. Kudos to Khok Yen, Chris, Suherman, Benjamin, Aaron & Stanley. It's a great joy to work together with all of you, serving the same God, i pray that this covenant will never ever be broken. :)

Today, my buddy also shares her most inmost feelings. Thank God for you, Evangeline. You've been a great joy to my life as well. We've braced many storms together. Your presence greatly encourages me, & motivate me to walk on. Thanks to Xing Xing who is always a good brother to listen to me & lighten up my heart.

Thank God for all my ex-leaders & present leaders as well. Kudos to Andrew, Jia Hui, Hui Mei, Kar Shun, Leslie & Li Yan. You all have given me great advice & i am sure this will help me in the long run.

Thanks to my mum who has seen me grown throughout all these years with all my bad habits, & bad temper.

Thanks to all of you who are involved in my life. Pardon me if i forgot your name, God sees it all! :)