For so long
9:19 AM |

It has been a long time since i last posted. I am on a very sleepy state when i am typing this. Haha, so pardon me for all the poor english used here.

Recently, bad things happened to me. Time after time, parts of my body get injured. Yesterday, during challenge your limits, my wound on my finger got infected, so badly that today the doctor just cut an opening on my finger and squeeze all the pus out. Eew, i am disgusted by it myself when i see the yellow fluid flowing out of my "vulnerable' finger. I am glad that i took the courage to do it, because i can simply take the easy way out of just applying lotion onto it. But, it takes 3 days to heal.

I thank God in all circumstances that i am still able to do this for God. I don't regret going for that event at all, even though it caused me a lump sum of money, $35.60 for the medical bill! And also much pain along with it.

I want to thank Hui Mei, for teaching me a method of numbing my finger yesterday and also for "entertaining" me. Even though she was sleeping yesterday, she still answered my call, responded gently, unlike someone who just woke up from sleep. And later on send 2 smses, one with regard to, if my pain still persists, do let her know. I want to thank God that there is actually someone in my life who i can still count on despite tough circumstances.

Next, i want to thank my mother, who is more concerned over my wound than myself. She tried all ways to make me feel more comfortable. She always say "its you yourself suffering the pain" but her actions make her as if she is the one who is in pain. Haha. I can see she really loved me a lot.